Who is considered the greatest writer in the English Language?
His work Antony and Cleopatra contains some of the finest poetry. It was inspired by Thomas North’s 1579 English translation of Plutarch’s Lives. To say that Shakespeare took inspiration from North’s work would be an understatement.
Benefits to VIA Members
- Spotlight: Big ideas from Value Investing and why applying them in your investment decision making will be a great deal
- InvestorInsights: Interviews with experienced value investors, learners, and deep thinkers
- StockTalk: Thorough analysis of business models of companies (without any recommendations)
- Behaviouronomics: Deep analysis of human behaviour and how it impacts investment decision making
- BookWorm: Reviews of the best books on Value Investing and related subjects
- Free Course – Financial Statement Analysis for Smart People (otherwise priced at Rs 5,900)
- Archives: Instant access to our huge archive from the past three years