- VIA Normal Fee – Rs 16,500 (plus 18% GST)
- Special Fee (Till 31st Aug. 2018) = Rs 13,500 (plus 18% GST)
When you subscribe, you receive –
- Premium Content: Receive our best ideas on the subject of Value Investing, interviews with experienced value investors, learners, and deep thinkers, thorough analysis of listed Indian businesses (without any recommendations), analysis of human behaviour and how it impacts investment decision making, reviews of the best books on Value Investing and related subjects, and much more
- Free Course – Financial Statement Analysis for Smart People (otherwise priced at Rs 5,900)
- Learning Club (New): Learning platform for members of Value Investing Almanack, where the underlying idea is to create enriching conversations around value investing, reading, and the pursuit of lifelong learning
- Analysis of Warren Buffett’s Letters (New)
- Archives: Instant access to our huge archive from the past 3.5 years
For Indian Subscribers…
- Use this option if you have an Indian Credit Card or Bank Account; To Pay, select “1” from the drop-down in the first row of the form below.
- The “Processing Fee” you’ll see in the ticket below is what I pay to the payment service provider i.e., Explara.
For International Subscribers (Paypal)…
(Use this option if you don’t have an Indian Credit Card or Bank Account)
Alternative Payment Mechanisms
1. NEFT Online Transfer/Cheque
Please do a NEFT transfer / Cheque payment of Rs 15,930 (Rs 13,500 + 18% GST) to the following account:
- Account Name: Skylab Media and Research
- Bank: HDFC Bank, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai
- Account No.: 08302020001357 (Current Account)
- IFSC Code: HDFC0000830
Once you make a NEFT transfer/Cheque payment, please send me an email with your transaction details and mobile number.
P.S. After you make an online payment as per the first method above, you will receive a “Ticket” from Explara. Ignore the terminologies etc. as that is the way the payment gateway’s system works. You will also receive an invoice from the main payment gateway (CCAvenue/EBS). Plus, I will also email you an Invoice from my end.
P.P.S. Please read the “Frequently Asked Questions” to avoid future confusions/conflicts.
P.P.P.S. In case you face any issues making the payment, please write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.