What’s your favourite book?
I found one of the best ways to answer this question is to recall which book you have gifted the most.
I always have three copies of Summerhill sitting on my bookshelf waiting to be gifted. The book came as a recommendation from Naval Ravikant — a silicon valley entrepreneur.
The methods suggested in the book will make you uncomfortable because few parents have the courage and independence to care more for their children’s happiness than for their success.
- Spotlight: Big ideas from Value Investing and why applying them in your investment decision making will be a great deal
- InvestorInsights: Interviews with experienced value investors, learners, and deep thinkers
- StockTalk: Thorough analysis of business models of companies (without any recommendations)
- Behaviouronomics: Deep analysis of human behaviour and how it impacts investment decision making
- BookWorm: Reviews of the best books on Value Investing and related subjects
- Free Course – Financial Statement Analysis for Smart People (otherwise priced at Rs 5,900)
- Archives: Instant access to our huge archive from the past three years