If you understand probability, then you know how the games at Casino are rigged against you. The strategy then is not to just avoid the casino but become one.
Did you know that some Casinos sell adult diapers at their entrance? That’s a bizarre trivia about casinos. Why in the world would a Casino sell diapers to its customers?
Well, the fact isn’t just strange but very disturbing. Gambling, as we all know, is addictive. And some people get hooked so hard to the slot machines in the Casino that they refuse to leave their seats even for answering nature’s call. Hence the need for adult diapers.
I’m not trying to be funny or sarcastic. Neither am I making this stuff up. “Perfect fit for the gamblers at all-night casinos,” claims one advertisement by a company that markets such diapers.
- Spotlight: Big ideas from Value Investing and why applying them in your investment decision making will be a great deal
- InvestorInsights: Interviews with experienced value investors, learners, and deep thinkers
- StockTalk: Thorough analysis of business models of companies (without any recommendations)
- Behaviouronomics: Deep analysis of human behaviour and how it impacts investment decision making
- BookWorm: Reviews of the best books on Value Investing and related subjects
- Free Course – Financial Statement Analysis for Smart People (otherwise priced at Rs 5,900)
- Archives: Instant access to our huge archive from the past three years