In this series, we’re discussing twenty great ideas to make 2020 a transformational year. In the previous two issues of Spotlight, I wrote about 11 powerful ideas.
What is an idea? It’s a catalyst for new thought.
So, through these ideas, I am offering you a different way of looking at the world. I can’t tell you what to do or how to do. But once you have a fresh perspective, the right action will follow from the new understanding. And that action will be very specific and unique to your situation.
Here are five more pieces for your reflection.
- Spotlight: Big ideas from Value Investing and why applying them in your investment decision making will be a great deal
- InvestorInsights: Interviews with experienced value investors, learners, and deep thinkers
- StockTalk: Thorough analysis of business models of companies (without any recommendations)
- Behaviouronomics: Deep analysis of human behaviour and how it impacts investment decision making
- BookWorm: Reviews of the best books on Value Investing and related subjects
- Free Course – Financial Statement Analysis for Smart People (otherwise priced at Rs 5,900)
- Archives: Instant access to our huge archive from the past three years