In this series, we’re discussing twenty great ideas to make 2020 a truly life-changing year.
We covered some ground with six ideas in the previous post — the importance of deep work, the power of keeping a journal, the equation of risk and luck, the key to following your passion, poking the box, and developing a contrarian mindset.
Allow me to kindle a firework in your head with a few more mental constructs. My hope is that, if learned and re-learned, these ideas will make 2020 a transformational milestone in your life.
- Spotlight: Big ideas from Value Investing and why applying them in your investment decision making will be a great deal
- InvestorInsights: Interviews with experienced value investors, learners, and deep thinkers
- StockTalk: Thorough analysis of business models of companies (without any recommendations)
- Behaviouronomics: Deep analysis of human behaviour and how it impacts investment decision making
- BookWorm: Reviews of the best books on Value Investing and related subjects
- Free Course – Financial Statement Analysis for Smart People (otherwise priced at Rs 5,900)
- Archives: Instant access to our huge archive from the past three years