In 2014, JPMorgan Asset Management did a study and discovered that the 40 best days accounted for more than the entire S&P 500 return from 1993–2013. In other words, if someone traded only on these specific 40 days, i.e., invested his money in S&P 500 in the morning and sold in the evening then he would have the same returns as someone who stayed invested for 20 years.
- Spotlight: Big ideas from Value Investing and why applying them in your investment decision making will be a great deal
- InvestorInsights: Interviews with experienced value investors, learners, and deep thinkers
- StockTalk: Thorough analysis of business models of companies (without any recommendations)
- Behaviouronomics: Deep analysis of human behaviour and how it impacts investment decision making
- BookWorm: Reviews of the best books on Value Investing and related subjects
- Free Course – Financial Statement Analysis for Smart People (otherwise priced at Rs 5,900)
- Archives: Instant access to our huge archive from the past three years