Imagine you are walking down the street. As you wait for the traffic light to turn red so that you can cross the busy intersection, you feel a gentle tug on your shirt from behind. You turn around to find a ten-year-old boy smiling at you.
“Hey buddy!” you greet him while trying to match his elated body language.
“My name is Krish,” he replies while maintaining his ear-to-ear smile.
“How can I help you, Krish?”
“Do you see the tall apartment over there?” he points towards a multistoried building across the street, “I stay there. Our apartment society is organizing a play for social awareness. The show is on Saturday night. And I am selling tickets for the same. It’s ₹250. Would you like to contribute?”
- Spotlight: Big ideas from Value Investing and why applying them in your investment decision making will be a great deal
- InvestorInsights: Interviews with experienced value investors, learners, and deep thinkers
- StockTalk: Thorough analysis of business models of companies (without any recommendations)
- Behaviouronomics: Deep analysis of human behaviour and how it impacts investment decision making
- BookWorm: Reviews of the best books on Value Investing and related subjects
- Free Course – Financial Statement Analysis for Smart People (otherwise priced at Rs 5,900)
- Archives: Instant access to our huge archive from the past three years