The company WeWork has been in the recent news for a lot of reasons — many of them not so comforting for the company’s private investors. Those who haven’t heard of WeWork or don’t know much about it, here’s a primer on Wework’s business model.
In one line, WeWork leases out large office spaces, upgrades them, makes them look cool and upscale, and rents them out on per seat basis to either individuals or other companies. In case you’ve heard of the term coworking spaces, WeWork is that.
- Spotlight: Big ideas from Value Investing and why applying them in your investment decision making will be a great deal
- InvestorInsights: Interviews with experienced value investors, learners, and deep thinkers
- StockTalk: Thorough analysis of business models of companies (without any recommendations)
- Behaviouronomics: Deep analysis of human behaviour and how it impacts investment decision making
- BookWorm: Reviews of the best books on Value Investing and related subjects
- Free Course – Financial Statement Analysis for Smart People (otherwise priced at Rs 5,900)
- Archives: Instant access to our huge archive from the past three years