Imagine you were born in the era of our ancient forebears. I wouldn’t need to remind you that life as hunter gatherer wasn’t as safe as it is today. You would spend the day plucking fruits and digging roots. Some days you’d be chasing a rabbit and on other you’d find yourself being chased by a saber toothed tiger.
However, the biggest risk wasn’t your adventures during the day. It was the night. And it wasn’t the darkness that made you vulnerable. It was something something else. It was sleep.
Going to sleep was an open invitation to all sorts of nasty predators. It was equivalent to screaming, ‘Come, eat me!’
- Spotlight: Big ideas from Value Investing and why applying them in your investment decision making will be a great deal
- InvestorInsights: Interviews with experienced value investors, learners, and deep thinkers
- StockTalk: Thorough analysis of business models of companies (without any recommendations)
- Behaviouronomics: Deep analysis of human behaviour and how it impacts investment decision making
- BookWorm: Reviews of the best books on Value Investing and related subjects
- Free Course – Financial Statement Analysis for Smart People (otherwise priced at Rs 5,900)
- Archives: Instant access to our huge archive from the past three years