Building a business is hard and there are no easy answers to the tough problems business throws at you every day. A high technology entrepreneur and a venture capitalist shares an honest and straight talk based on his experience in starting, running and selling a billion-dollar company.
While many people talk about how great it is to start a business, very few are honest about how difficult it is to run one. In fact, calling it difficult would actually be an understatement.
Building a company inevitably leads to tough time. It’s just hard and the hard thing about it is that there is no formula to deal with those hard things.
Benefits to VIA Members
- Spotlight: Big ideas from Value Investing and why applying them in your investment decision making will be a great deal
- InvestorInsights: Interviews with experienced value investors, learners, and deep thinkers
- StockTalk: Thorough analysis of business models of companies (without any recommendations)
- Behaviouronomics: Deep analysis of human behaviour and how it impacts investment decision making
- BookWorm: Reviews of the best books on Value Investing and related subjects
- Free Course – Financial Statement Analysis for Smart People (otherwise priced at Rs 5,900)
- Archives: Instant access to our huge archive from the past three years