Building a business is hard and there are no easy answers to the tough problems business throws at you every day. A high technology entrepreneur and a venture capitalist shares an honest and straight talk based on his experience in starting, running and selling a billion-dollar company.
Building a company inevitably leads to tough time. It’s just hard and the hard thing about it is that there is no formula to deal with those hard things.
- Spotlight: Big ideas from Value Investing and why applying them in your investment decision making will be a great deal
- InvestorInsights: Interviews with experienced value investors, learners, and deep thinkers
- StockTalk: Thorough analysis of business models of companies (without any recommendations)
- Behaviouronomics: Deep analysis of human behaviour and how it impacts investment decision making
- BookWorm: Reviews of the best books on Value Investing and related subjects
- Free Course – Financial Statement Analysis for Smart People (otherwise priced at Rs 5,900)
- Archives: Instant access to our huge archive from the past three years