All through our lives, we’re incessantly nudged in unexpected directions by random events. The Drunkard’s Walk is a deep exploration of the subjects of chance, uncertainty, luck, randomness, and probability. It offers useful mental models that will give you a totally new vantage point to look at many aspects of our everyday lives.
- Spotlight: Big ideas from Value Investing and why applying them in your investment decision making will be a great deal
- InvestorInsights: Interviews with experienced value investors, learners, and deep thinkers
- StockTalk: Thorough analysis of business models of companies (without any recommendations)
- Behaviouronomics: Deep analysis of human behaviour and how it impacts investment decision making
- BookWorm: Reviews of the best books on Value Investing and related subjects
- Free Course – Financial Statement Analysis for Smart People (otherwise priced at Rs 5,900)
- Archives: Instant access to our huge archive from the past three years