When was the last time you did something for the first time? It’s a powerful question because it would make most people very uncomfortable. Poke the Box could be the wake-up call that you’ve been waiting for till now to start something new.
In last two decades, Java has emerged as the most widely used programming language. Developers at Sun Microsystem created Java and it was later acquired by Oracle Corporation. Java 9, the latest version, has something called REPL feature. It stands for Read, Evaluate, Print, and Loop. REPL facilitates a quicker way to test few lines of code with minimal keystrokes.
Benefits to VIA Members
- Spotlight: Big ideas from Value Investing and why applying them in your investment decision making will be a great deal
- InvestorInsights: Interviews with experienced value investors, learners, and deep thinkers
- StockTalk: Thorough analysis of business models of companies (without any recommendations)
- Behaviouronomics: Deep analysis of human behaviour and how it impacts investment decision making
- BookWorm: Reviews of the best books on Value Investing and related subjects
- Free Course – Financial Statement Analysis for Smart People (otherwise priced at Rs 5,900)
- Archives: Instant access to our huge archive from the past three years