In the value investing world, Michael Mauboussin is the foremost authority on business strategy and decision making. Anything he writes is worth reading twice. Although, the book we’re reviewing was written by him a decade ago but it has insights that are timeless for investors.
Michael Mauboussin has spent his life studying investment strategies and intricacies of human decision making. He’s a world known expert in one of the most debatable topics in the field of business strategy, i.e., role of luck in defining the success of an individual as well as an organization.
Benefits to VIA Members
- Spotlight: Big ideas from Value Investing and why applying them in your investment decision making will be a great deal
- InvestorInsights: Interviews with experienced value investors, learners, and deep thinkers
- StockTalk: Thorough analysis of business models of companies (without any recommendations)
- Behaviouronomics: Deep analysis of human behaviour and how it impacts investment decision making
- BookWorm: Reviews of the best books on Value Investing and related subjects
- Free Course – Financial Statement Analysis for Smart People (otherwise priced at Rs 5,900)
- Archives: Instant access to our huge archive from the past three years