Yuval Harari is arguably the most influential thinker and writer of this century. His books will make you think in ways you haven’t thought before. Harari brings remarkably original ideas gift wrapped in a captivating style of expression. In Sapiens, Harari showed us where we came from. In Homo Deus, he shows us where we’re going.
Yuval Harari’s first book, Sapiens, turned my world upside down. Technically, it was a book on human history but the insights were anything but ancient. It was jaw dropping from the first word to the last. Sapiens ranks among the five best books that I have read, ever!
Benefits to VIA Members
- Spotlight: Big ideas from Value Investing and why applying them in your investment decision making will be a great deal
- InvestorInsights: Interviews with experienced value investors, learners, and deep thinkers
- StockTalk: Thorough analysis of business models of companies (without any recommendations)
- Behaviouronomics: Deep analysis of human behaviour and how it impacts investment decision making
- BookWorm: Reviews of the best books on Value Investing and related subjects
- Free Course – Financial Statement Analysis for Smart People (otherwise priced at Rs 5,900)
- Archives: Instant access to our huge archive from the past three years