Six degrees of separation is the idea that all people are six, or fewer, social connections away from each other. Which means every single person on this Earth is connected to every other person. It’s just a matter of finding that chain of connection.
What’s true in the context of human connections is also true for creativity and ideas.
A familiar saying recommends, “There’s nothing new under the Sun.”
Every novel body of knowledge is the result of some permutation and combination of prior discoveries.
Benefits to VIA Members
- Spotlight: Big ideas from Value Investing and why applying them in your investment decision making will be a great deal
- InvestorInsights: Interviews with experienced value investors, learners, and deep thinkers
- StockTalk: Thorough analysis of business models of companies (without any recommendations)
- Behaviouronomics: Deep analysis of human behaviour and how it impacts investment decision making
- BookWorm: Reviews of the best books on Value Investing and related subjects
- Free Course – Financial Statement Analysis for Smart People (otherwise priced at Rs 5,900)
- Archives: Instant access to our huge archive from the past three years