On March 24, in his address to the nation, when our Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi announced the 21-day nationwide lockdown, he drew the country’s attention to an alarming fact about the spread of coronavirus.
He informed us that it took more than two months for the number of coronavirus cases to go from zero to one lakh. But it took two weeks for the next one lakh cases. And then the subsequent one lakh cases came in less than one week.
Benefits to VIA Members
- Spotlight: Big ideas from Value Investing and why applying them in your investment decision making will be a great deal
- InvestorInsights: Interviews with experienced value investors, learners, and deep thinkers
- StockTalk: Thorough analysis of business models of companies (without any recommendations)
- Behaviouronomics: Deep analysis of human behaviour and how it impacts investment decision making
- BookWorm: Reviews of the best books on Value Investing and related subjects
- Free Course – Financial Statement Analysis for Smart People (otherwise priced at Rs 5,900)
- Archives: Instant access to our huge archive from the past three years