Peter Bevelin’s book, All I Want to Know Is Where I’m Going to Die So I’ll Never Go There, is a compendium of life-changing wisdom. A must-have book for anyone who wants to avoid living a regretful life. Bevelin’s volume is based on the teachings of Charlie Munger.
On 1st January 2021, Charlie Munger turned 97 years old. Being a nonagenarian is a rarity, especially when the subject is a billionaire too. But Charlie Munger isn’t just a very-old-rich-guy, he’s also mentally the sharpest. Even at this age, in just a few seconds he can cut through the noisy balderdash and arrive at decisive insights that most other smart people would miss.
- Spotlight: Big ideas from Value Investing and why applying them in your investment decision making will be a great deal
- InvestorInsights: Interviews with experienced value investors, learners, and deep thinkers
- StockTalk: Thorough analysis of business models of companies (without any recommendations)
- Behaviouronomics: Deep analysis of human behaviour and how it impacts investment decision making
- BookWorm: Reviews of the best books on Value Investing and related subjects
- Free Course – Financial Statement Analysis for Smart People (otherwise priced at Rs 5,900)
- Archives: Instant access to our huge archive from the past three years