We don’t really bother memorizing the facts and figures with google at fingertips, and we don’t need to. But when our misconceptions about truth are rooted in strong intuitions and the ubiquitous expert opinion, then we expose ourselves to a risk that’s hard to see.
Filters are like a defence mechanism. Defence against so called experts who are increasingly becoming dominant in our world. Anywhere you look, you find some expert dispensing his advice for us novices.
- Spotlight: Big ideas from Value Investing and why applying them in your investment decision making will be a great deal
- InvestorInsights: Interviews with experienced value investors, learners, and deep thinkers
- StockTalk: Thorough analysis of business models of companies (without any recommendations)
- Behaviouronomics: Deep analysis of human behaviour and how it impacts investment decision making
- BookWorm: Reviews of the best books on Value Investing and related subjects
- Free Course – Financial Statement Analysis for Smart People (otherwise priced at Rs 5,900)
- Archives: Instant access to our huge archive from the past three years