Do you know the most powerful currency in the world? Well, it is not what you think – it’s not US Dollars (USD).
But if you had enough USD in your bank, you could buy anything you want. That’s what the purpose of currency is, right? Yeah, that way it is USD but I am talking metaphorically here.
“Meta …what?”, You would probably say with a confused look.
Currency gives you an option to exchange it for whatever you want. So the most stable, sought after, and accepted way of exchanging wealth should be the most powerful currency. Isn’t it?
But the world is changing fast. Today we’re turning to a new economy where the most powerful currencies isn’t money. Not anymore.
- Spotlight: Big ideas from Value Investing and why applying them in your investment decision making will be a great deal
- InvestorInsights: Interviews with experienced value investors, learners, and deep thinkers
- StockTalk: Thorough analysis of business models of companies (without any recommendations)
- Behaviouronomics: Deep analysis of human behaviour and how it impacts investment decision making
- BookWorm: Reviews of the best books on Value Investing and related subjects
- Free Course – Financial Statement Analysis for Smart People (otherwise priced at Rs 5,900)
- Archives: Instant access to our huge archive from the past three years