The key to living a memorable life is the pursuit of a memorable life. We share few ideas to stock up your personal happiness store, without spending too much money.
Let me ask you a question – “Can you recall what you did on each day for past 30 days?”
Don’t feel bad if you can’t because it doesn’t indicate a poor memory. In fact, if it gives you some comfort, here is an interesting fact – according to a study most people can’t remember more than 3 days from their past 30 days of life.
Surprising, isn’t it? So what happened to all those forgotten days? You might as well have not lived them since they, in hindsight though, appear to be a complete waste of time.
Benefits to VIA Members
- Spotlight: Big ideas from Value Investing and why applying them in your investment decision making will be a great deal
- InvestorInsights: Interviews with experienced value investors, learners, and deep thinkers
- StockTalk: Thorough analysis of business models of companies (without any recommendations)
- Behaviouronomics: Deep analysis of human behaviour and how it impacts investment decision making
- BookWorm: Reviews of the best books on Value Investing and related subjects
- Free Course – Financial Statement Analysis for Smart People (otherwise priced at Rs 5,900)
- Archives: Instant access to our huge archive from the past three years