It was a usual day as I picked up a newspaper while waiting for a friend at a hotel lobby. My eyes were struck by an advertisement, which showed a smiling man sitting in his office chair.
“Hey, I know him,” I said to myself.
I realized that he was Mohan, my neighbour for three years, and friend for thirteen.
The reason I took time to recognize him was because I’d never expected him on the front page of a newspaper. After all, he is just a commoner like me and an employee of a state owned bank, which he was representing in this ad – smartly dressed, and with his usual vibrant and infectious smile.
- Spotlight: Big ideas from Value Investing and why applying them in your investment decision making will be a great deal
- InvestorInsights: Interviews with experienced value investors, learners, and deep thinkers
- StockTalk: Thorough analysis of business models of companies (without any recommendations)
- Behaviouronomics: Deep analysis of human behaviour and how it impacts investment decision making
- BookWorm: Reviews of the best books on Value Investing and related subjects
- Free Course – Financial Statement Analysis for Smart People (otherwise priced at Rs 5,900)
- Archives: Instant access to our huge archive from the past three years