The key to bringing lasting change in your life is by way of great habits. And the best way to build great habits is by starting small and building up.
I hope you would agree with me that life isn’t all about stock market investing or for that matter just about money. Making money is only a means to a greater end i.e., living a happy life.
It’s true that for many people stock market investing is a passion and they don’t do it just for money. However, it circles back to the logic that the activity of investing in stock market makes them happy. So investing is just a tool to achieve something more important – personal happiness.
The age old wisdom suggests that happiness is brought about by the right balance of financial, mental, physical and spiritual health. What financial abundance does is that it gives you an option to stop worrying about money all the time and focus your energy towards other happiness factors.
But you don’t have to wait till you are financially free to start your work on other areas of life. You can start today. Let’s pick up one area, say health and see how you can bring a change in this part of your life.
Everybody knows that to be more healthy and fit, you need to exercise and eat well. It is a common knowledge and part of everybody’s new year resolution. Problem is that these resolutions are short lived and motivation to carry on the new activity dies down rapidly after few days.
- Spotlight: Big ideas from Value Investing and why applying them in your investment decision making will be a great deal
- InvestorInsights: Interviews with experienced value investors, learners, and deep thinkers
- StockTalk: Thorough analysis of business models of companies (without any recommendations)
- Behaviouronomics: Deep analysis of human behaviour and how it impacts investment decision making
- BookWorm: Reviews of the best books on Value Investing and related subjects
- Free Course – Financial Statement Analysis for Smart People (otherwise priced at Rs 5,900)
- Archives: Instant access to our huge archive from the past three years