A super-smart lawyer and an enterprising value investor shares his insights and experiences in sensible, long-term investing and money management while drawing parallels between analyzing legal cases and investment ones.
Safir is a keen and accomplished Senior Partner with India’s finest law firm for Intellectual Property domain – Anand and Anand.
He is truly a polymath, an entrepreneur, avid reader, trader, long term investor, fashion aficionado and more. Safir has a wide breadth and depth of understanding of Indian equity markets from all slants and bends. He is an avid investor, music fan, movie buff, travel enthusiast and brand strategy consultant.
In his interview with Safal Niveshak, Safir shares his wide investment experience and how small investors can practice sensible investment decision making.
Safal Niveshak (SN): Could you tell us a little about your background? You are lawyer by profession. So how did you get interested in investing?
- Spotlight: Big ideas from Value Investing and why applying them in your investment decision making will be a great deal
- InvestorInsights: Interviews with experienced value investors, learners, and deep thinkers
- StockTalk: Thorough analysis of business models of companies (without any recommendations)
- Behaviouronomics: Deep analysis of human behaviour and how it impacts investment decision making
- BookWorm: Reviews of the best books on Value Investing and related subjects
- Free Course – Financial Statement Analysis for Smart People (otherwise priced at Rs 5,900)
- Archives: Instant access to our huge archive from the past three years