This isn’t your typical VIA interview, but a collection of wisdom from a few investors we have interviewed in the past. The topic is – lessons from the 2008 crisis. A decade has passed since this crisis (time flew, again!), and most lessons would have been forgotten (we have short memories).
As we see around, investors – especially new than old – are practicing speculative behavior. Not many investors who felt the pain in 2008 would possibly think this is a good idea even if no major crisis may be lurking around the corner. And this is exactly what came out from the questions we asked a few seasoned value investors, who were close witness to the crisis in 2008.
- Spotlight: Big ideas from Value Investing and why applying them in your investment decision making will be a great deal
- InvestorInsights: Interviews with experienced value investors, learners, and deep thinkers
- StockTalk: Thorough analysis of business models of companies (without any recommendations)
- Behaviouronomics: Deep analysis of human behaviour and how it impacts investment decision making
- BookWorm: Reviews of the best books on Value Investing and related subjects
- Free Course – Financial Statement Analysis for Smart People (otherwise priced at Rs 5,900)
- Archives: Instant access to our huge archive from the past three years