Janardhanan Vembunarayanan is a Senior Director of Engineering at LinkedIn. His work involves providing economic opportunity for every professional in the world. He is an ardent believer in the quote: Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. So, Jana is also a teacher and blogger, and blogs here.
In his interview with Anshul, he talks about his journey of self-learning and investing, and his experiences in compounding and multi-disciplinary thinking.
Anshul – Safal Niveshak (SN): Tell us about your background especially your education and career path.
Benefits to VIA Members
- Spotlight: Big ideas from Value Investing and why applying them in your investment decision making will be a great deal
- InvestorInsights: Interviews with experienced value investors, learners, and deep thinkers
- StockTalk: Thorough analysis of business models of companies (without any recommendations)
- Behaviouronomics: Deep analysis of human behaviour and how it impacts investment decision making
- BookWorm: Reviews of the best books on Value Investing and related subjects
- Free Course – Financial Statement Analysis for Smart People (otherwise priced at Rs 5,900)
- Archives: Instant access to our huge archive from the past three years