Sunil Shah has 25-years experience in the Indian equity markets. He started his career in the equity markets in 1994 and worked with Securities Capital before moving to Indsec Securities as Director Equities. In 2003, he moved to ABN AMRO, where he along with his team managed a PMS corpus of Rs 1,500 crore. Then in 2010, he joined Enam Securities Direct as Head of Research. Sunil is currently partners with Turtle Star Portfolio Managers. He qualified as CFA (ICFAI) and CWA (ICWAI) way back in 1997.
- Spotlight: Big ideas from Value Investing and why applying them in your investment decision making will be a great deal
- InvestorInsights: Interviews with experienced value investors, learners, and deep thinkers
- StockTalk: Thorough analysis of business models of companies (without any recommendations)
- Behaviouronomics: Deep analysis of human behaviour and how it impacts investment decision making
- BookWorm: Reviews of the best books on Value Investing and related subjects
- Free Course – Financial Statement Analysis for Smart People (otherwise priced at Rs 5,900)
- Archives: Instant access to our huge archive from the past three years