Saurabh Mukherjea is the founder of Marcellus Investment Managers. He is the former CEO of Ambit Capital, prior to which he co-founded Clear Capital, a London-based small-cap equity research firm.
Saurabh has written three bestselling books: Gurus of Chaos (2014), The Unusual Billionaires (2016) and Coffee Can Investing: The Low Risk Route to Stupendous Returns (2018). He is a CFA charter holder with a BSc in Economics (with First Class Honours) from the London School of Economics.
- Spotlight: Big ideas from Value Investing and why applying them in your investment decision making will be a great deal
- InvestorInsights: Interviews with experienced value investors, learners, and deep thinkers
- StockTalk: Thorough analysis of business models of companies (without any recommendations)
- Behaviouronomics: Deep analysis of human behaviour and how it impacts investment decision making
- BookWorm: Reviews of the best books on Value Investing and related subjects
- Free Course – Financial Statement Analysis for Smart People (otherwise priced at Rs 5,900)
- Archives: Instant access to our huge archive from the past three years