Ashish Kila is a Director at Perfect Group, a well-diversified conglomerate providing services in the sectors of financial supermarkets (NBFC), tax consultancy and audit services. He holds BFIA and Chartered Accountancy (All India Rank – 48) qualifications and has done his MBA from MDI Gurgaon. Prior to joining Perfect Group, Ashish worked in research roles at Morgan Stanley India, Religare Securities, and Goldman Sachs. During his stint with these leading investment banks, Ashish has done extensive research on listed Indian companies across various industries.
In this interview, Ashish shares his evolution as an investor, the key lessons learned, his investment process, and how he tries to minimize decision making mistakes.
- Spotlight: Big ideas from Value Investing and why applying them in your investment decision making will be a great deal
- InvestorInsights: Interviews with experienced value investors, learners, and deep thinkers
- StockTalk: Thorough analysis of business models of companies (without any recommendations)
- Behaviouronomics: Deep analysis of human behaviour and how it impacts investment decision making
- BookWorm: Reviews of the best books on Value Investing and related subjects
- Free Course – Financial Statement Analysis for Smart People (otherwise priced at Rs 5,900)
- Archives: Instant access to our huge archive from the past three years