Amit Mantri is the co-founder of 2Point2 Capital, a SEBI-registered Portfolio Management Service (PMS). Previously, he was a Vice-President at Hornbill Capital, a Mumbai based hedge fund. Prior to Hornbill, he has been part of the private equity investment team at IDFC Alternatives and Zephyr Peacock.
Amit has a Post-Graduate Diploma in Management from IIM Bangalore and B. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering from IIT Kharagpur. He is also a CFA® charter holder.
In this interview, Amit shares his thoughts on investing, his process, and the key lessons he has learned over the years of being an investor.
- Spotlight: Big ideas from Value Investing and why applying them in your investment decision making will be a great deal
- InvestorInsights: Interviews with experienced value investors, learners, and deep thinkers
- StockTalk: Thorough analysis of business models of companies (without any recommendations)
- Behaviouronomics: Deep analysis of human behaviour and how it impacts investment decision making
- BookWorm: Reviews of the best books on Value Investing and related subjects
- Free Course – Financial Statement Analysis for Smart People (otherwise priced at Rs 5,900)
- Archives: Instant access to our huge archive from the past three years