Amit Mantri is the co-founder of 2Point2 Capital, a SEBI-registered Portfolio Management Service (PMS). Previously, he was a Vice-President at Hornbill Capital, a Mumbai based hedge fund. Prior to Hornbill, he has been part of the private equity investment team at IDFC Alternatives and Zephyr Peacock.
Amit has a Post-Graduate Diploma in Management from IIM Bangalore and B. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering from IIT Kharagpur. He is also a CFA® charter holder.
In this interview, Amit shares his thoughts on investing, his process, and the key lessons he has learned over the years of being an investor.
Benefits to VIA Members
- Spotlight: Big ideas from Value Investing and why applying them in your investment decision making will be a great deal
- InvestorInsights: Interviews with experienced value investors, learners, and deep thinkers
- StockTalk: Thorough analysis of business models of companies (without any recommendations)
- Behaviouronomics: Deep analysis of human behaviour and how it impacts investment decision making
- BookWorm: Reviews of the best books on Value Investing and related subjects
- Free Course – Financial Statement Analysis for Smart People (otherwise priced at Rs 5,900)
- Archives: Instant access to our huge archive from the past three years