Abhishek is the founder and chief investment advisor at Intelsense Capital (www.intelsense.in). He is a value investor with nearly two decades in the market. He is a keen observer of the economy and shifts in technological trends across industries. He is a proponent of behavioural finance and a long-term orientation while investing.
In this interview, Abhishek shares his evolution as an investor, key lessons learned, his investment process, and how he tries to minimize decision making mistakes.
- Spotlight: Big ideas from Value Investing and why applying them in your investment decision making will be a great deal
- InvestorInsights: Interviews with experienced value investors, learners, and deep thinkers
- StockTalk: Thorough analysis of business models of companies (without any recommendations)
- Behaviouronomics: Deep analysis of human behaviour and how it impacts investment decision making
- BookWorm: Reviews of the best books on Value Investing and related subjects
- Free Course – Financial Statement Analysis for Smart People (otherwise priced at Rs 5,900)
- Archives: Instant access to our huge archive from the past three years