Abhishek is the founder and chief investment advisor at Intelsense Capital (www.intelsense.in). He is a value investor with nearly two decades in the market. He is a keen observer of the economy and shifts in technological trends across industries. He is a proponent of behavioural finance and a long-term orientation while investing.
In this interview, Abhishek shares his evolution as an investor, key lessons learned, his investment process, and how he tries to minimize decision making mistakes.
Benefits to VIA Members
- Spotlight: Big ideas from Value Investing and why applying them in your investment decision making will be a great deal
- InvestorInsights: Interviews with experienced value investors, learners, and deep thinkers
- StockTalk: Thorough analysis of business models of companies (without any recommendations)
- Behaviouronomics: Deep analysis of human behaviour and how it impacts investment decision making
- BookWorm: Reviews of the best books on Value Investing and related subjects
- Free Course – Financial Statement Analysis for Smart People (otherwise priced at Rs 5,900)
- Archives: Instant access to our huge archive from the past three years