Subscribe now to Value Investing Almanack and access the best ideas on value investing, human behaviour, and stock analysis…with all of the advantages of digital delivery including:
- Fastest availability — without the delays associated with printing and mailing
- Print authorizations for two copies of each new issue during your subscription
- Access to all issues received for as long as you’re a subscriber
- Searchable files can be downloaded again and again as often as you like
- VIA Gold – Rs 8999 + Service Tax
(12 Issues of VIA + 12 Special Reports + Free Course on Financial Statements Analysis otherwise priced at Rs 3,999)
- VIA Platinum – Rs 11999 + Service Tax (Best Deal!)
(12 Issues of VIA + 12 Special Reports + Free Course on Financial Statements Analysis otherwise priced at Rs 3999 + * All Past Issues)
For Indian Subscribers…
- Use this option if you have an Indian Credit Card or Bank Account; To Pay, select “1” from the drop-down in the first row of the form below.
- The “Processing Fee” you’ll see in the ticket below is what I pay to the payment service provider i.e., Explara.
For International Subscribers (Paypal)…
(Use this option if you don’t have an Indian Credit Card or Bank Account)
Alternative Payment Mechanisms
1. NEFT Online Transfer/Cheque
Please do a NEFT transfer / Cheque payment of Rs 10350/- (for VIA Gold subscription) or Rs 13800 (for VIA Platinum subscription) to the following account:
- Account Name: Skylab Media and Research
- Bank: HDFC Bank, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai
- Account No.: 08302020001357 (Current Account)
- IFSC Code: HDFC0000830
Once you make a NEFT transfer/Cheque payment, please send me an email with your transaction details and mobile number.
P.S. After you make an online payment as per the first method above, you will receive a “Ticket” from Explara. Ignore the terminologies etc. as that is the way the payment gateway’s system works. You will also receive an invoice from the main payment gateway (CCAvenue/EBS). Plus, I will also email you an Invoice from my end.
P.P.S. Please read the “Frequently Asked Questions” to avoid future confusions/conflicts.
P.P.P.S. In case you face any issues making the payment, please call me at +91-80970 73918 or write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.