Our disclaimer basically says that neither we, our contributors, our suppliers, nor anyone else associated with us in any way is responsible for anything under any circumstances and that our content shouldn’t be relied upon for investing – or anything else for that matter. It reminds me of the disclaimer used by companies selling nutritional supplements when they say that their products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Whenever I hear that disclaimer, I think, “Not to worry… I’m using your product or service for entertainment purposes only.”
Whatever our disclaimer may say, we do our best to provide our subscribers with the most valuable content possible from the highest quality minds around.
In the final analysis, I believe the reality is that Value Investing Almanack (VIA) is no more than a tool which, just like any other tool, can be used well or misused. Whether you’re a professional investor or a non-professional, it’s entirely up to you to determine the way that’s best for you to apply the information we bring you – or, for that matter, whether to use it at all.
Publisher, Value Investing Almanack
User Service Agreement (Nutshell Summary)
You may not reproduce, distribute, transmit, disseminate, sell, publish, display, broadcast, circulate or forward any part of any version of Value Investing Almanack (VIA), the VIA Archive, or this website to anyone, including but not limited to others in the same company or organization without the express written consent of Skylab Media & Research. This requirement and limitation includes, for example, electronic activities (such as emailing, scanning, web site posting, downloading, printing, ftp, etc.), photocopying, printing, faxing, and the like. Authorized subscribers may print content as specifically provided for your own personal use. No other copying of any kind is authorized.
THE ACCESS THAT A SUBSCRIBER IS GIVEN TO THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT IS PERSONAL TO YOU. YOU MAY NOT SHARE YOUR PASSWORD WITH OTHERS, EVEN OTHERS IN THE SAME COMPANY OR GROUP, OR PROVIDE OTHERS WITH ACCESS TO THIS SITE USING YOUR PASSWORD. THE SOFTWARE INSTALLED ON OUR SITE AND ON SUBSCRIBERS’ COMPUTERS ENABLES US TO MONITOR SUBSCRIBERS’ COMPLIANCE WITH THIS USER SERVICE AGREEMENT, AND YOU AGREE THAT WE MAY DO SO.
SKYLAB MEDIA & RESEARCH, THIS WEBSITE, AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE ALSO PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT LAW. INFORMATION CONCERNING UNAUTHORIZED REPRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION, DISPLAY, OR OTHER INFRINGEMENT WILL BE GRATEFULLY RECEIVED. LOGGING IN AND USING THIS SITE MEANS THAT YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS.
User expressly agrees to refrain from doing, either personally or through an agent, any of the following “Prohibited Conduct”:
- Transmit, install, upload or otherwise transfer any virus, advertisement, communication, or other item or process to the Site that in any way affects the use, enjoyment or service of the Site, or adversely affects the computers, servers or databases of Us or almanack.safalniveshak.com.
- Capture, download, save, upload, print or otherwise retain information and Content available on the Site other than what is expressly allowed by these Terms.
- Permit or provide others Access to Content using Your Confidential Information or the Confidential Information of another authorized User.
- Copy, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, redistribute, republish, alter, create derivative works from, assign, license, transfer or adapt any of the software, information, text, graphics, source code or HTML code, or other Content available on the Site.
- Remove or modify any copyright, trademark, legal notices, or other proprietary notations from the Content available on the Site.
- Transfer the Site Content to another person; “frame,” “mirror,” “inline link,” or employ similar navigational technology to the Site Content; or “deep link” to the Site Content.
- Violate or attempt to violate the Site’s security mechanisms, Access any data or server You are not authorized to Access or otherwise breach the security of the Site or corrupt the Site in any way.
- Engage in any other conduct which violates the Copyright Act or other laws of India.
- Use any device (such as a “web crawler” or other automatic retrieval mechanism) or other means to harvest information about other Users, the Site or Us.
- Use the Site to violate a third party’s intellectual property, personality, publicity or confidentiality rights; upload, download, display, publish, perform, create derivative works from, transmit, or otherwise distribute information or Content in violation of a third party’s intellectual property rights.
- Provide any commercial hosting service with Access to the Site and/or the Content on the Site.
To ensure that Users of the Site do not engage in Prohibited Conduct, We reserve the right to monitor use of the Site and reserve the right to revoke or deny Access to any person or entity whose use of the Content suggests Prohibited Conduct.
VIA CONTENT SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS INVESTMENT ADVICE:
No VIA Content should be construed as investment advice. All Content and other information available through or delivered by the Site and Us is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice or as a recommendation that either You or anyone You advise should buy, sell and/or otherwise undertake any investment or investment strategy discussed or evaluated on the Site either directly or indirectly. The mention, description, interview, or even apparent endorsement of any individual, investment firm, financial services firm, mutual fund, or partnership does not constitute a recommendation that You invest with or utilize any such entity, or create a representation on Our part that any security, investment, investment entity, or investment strategy is suitable for You or anyone You advise.
You agree that, prior to executing any trades, You will undertake Your own independent research and evaluation of the investment merits and suitability for You, or anyone You advise, of the merits, risks and suitability of any such potential investments, investment entities, or investment strategies or related tax, legal or accounting matters mentioned or discussed therein.
By Accessing Our Site, You agree that You will bear 100% of the responsibility for Your own investment decisions and for all research and decisions related thereto. You agree that We, Our Related Parties, Our Content Providers, Our Editorial Contributors, Our suppliers, and others associated with Us in any way will under no circumstances be liable to You or any other party for any damages, losses, or injuries of any kind, including lost profits, direct, indirect, special, incidental, exemplary, punitive, or consequential damages, injuries, or losses of any kind resulting from Your use or downloading of any of the Content on our Site or any third-party web site linked to Our Site or otherwise associated with it or Us in any way. The foregoing negation of liability includes, but is in no way limited to, damages, injuries, and losses caused in whole or in part by the negligence of Us, Our Related Parties, Our Content Providers, Our Editorial Contributors, and/or Our Suppliers or by events beyond the control of any of the foregoing in creating or delivering any of Our Content.