It will be a monthly newsletter, where we will cover the following –
- Spotlight: Big ideas from Value Investing and why applying them in your investment decision making will be a great deal
- Behaviouronomics: Deep analysis of human behaviour and how it impacts investment decision making
- StockTalk: Thorough analysis of business models of companies (without any recommendations)
- Business Snapshots: Quick snapshots of great and gruesome businesses
- BookWorm: Reviews of the best books on Value Investing and related subjects
- InvestorInsights: Interviews (occasional) with experienced and upcoming value investors
- Life 2.0: Practical and effective ideas on living a simple, sensible life
- What We’re Reading: Links to a great external sources we’re reading
In short, there’s a great amount of learning packed in just one newsletter!
And this is not all!
Apart from these monthly issues, subscribers would also receive one Special Report at the end of every month, which may include a view (without any prediction) on the stock market, or a company analysis, or an additional book review, or any such special analysis that would benefit investment decision making.
And here’s something very special that I am deciding to give away FREE with a 1-year subscription to VIA…
Financial Statement Analysis for Smart People
(Special Online Course)
Financial Statement Analysis for Smart People (FSASP) is a special online course that I’ve designed to help people gain a deep understanding of how to read financial statements, and in a very simplified manner.
By taking up this course…
- You will not only learn how to look at each number in the three financial statements – Balance Sheet, Income Statement, and Cash Flow Statement – but will also learn what numbers to look at deeply and which ones to avoid.
- You will learn how the three financial statements are inter-connected and how you can assess a company’s true financial health by studying the inter-connections.
- You will learn how to calculate the most important ratios to be able to separate the visibly good numbers from the actual ones.
- You will learn how to read an annual report, especially the key sections that will give you a lot of ideas on what the company has done in the past, and where it is headed in the future.
- Very importantly, you will learn how companies commit financial frauds – known as ‘shenanigans’ – and how you can identify them so as to reduce the number of mistakes you make by buying bad businesses.
Through the FSASP course, you will get…
- 10 comprehensive PDF lessons on – Reading annual reports, understanding financial statements, conducting comprehensive ratio analysis, and identifying financial shenanigans.
- 4 hours of classroom-style video lessons
- Several real-life examples of Indian companies to help put things into perspective
Now, I sell the FSASP course at a price of Rs 3,999. But when you subscribe to VIA for 1-year, you will get this course absolutely FREE.
Imagine the amount of time you’ll save reading the VIA and other special resources – like the FSASP Course – instead of searching for the best ideas on investing from hundreds of books, websites, and other resources.
To sum up, here are all the benefits you can achieve when you subscribe to VIA –
- 12 power-packed issues of VIA containing the best practical ideas on value investing, human behaviour, and business analysis;
- 12 special reports (market view/company analysis/book review);
- Free Course – Financial Statement Analysis for Smart People (otherwise priced at Rs 3,999; available only for 1-year subscriptions to VIA); and
Now, if you are interested..