The puzzles underlying the fine-grained matrix of human behaviour is unfathomable. As you dig deeper, new surprises are waiting for you. I have been a student of behavioural economics for almost a decade but every time I think of myself as an old hand on the subject, I am reminded of my folly.
Cognitive errors are not like other errors which are usually a result of misplaced knowledge. Knowledge doesn’t cure a psychological bias. A cognitive bias is a systematic error in how we think, as opposed to a random error or one that’s merely caused by our ignorance.
- Spotlight: Big ideas from Value Investing and why applying them in your investment decision making will be a great deal
- InvestorInsights: Interviews with experienced value investors, learners, and deep thinkers
- StockTalk: Thorough analysis of business models of companies (without any recommendations)
- Behaviouronomics: Deep analysis of human behaviour and how it impacts investment decision making
- BookWorm: Reviews of the best books on Value Investing and related subjects
- Free Course – Financial Statement Analysis for Smart People (otherwise priced at Rs 5,900)
- Archives: Instant access to our huge archive from the past three years