Who wakes up every morning thinking, “I am going to make bad decisions today”?
Yet we all make poor decisions, more often than we want to. Surprisingly that’s not the biggest irony.
The biggest irony is that intelligent people – those gifted with above average IQ – not only make biggest mistakes but their bad decisions affect other innocent people who put their trust on these so-called smart decision makers.
- Spotlight: Big ideas from Value Investing and why applying them in your investment decision making will be a great deal
- InvestorInsights: Interviews with experienced value investors, learners, and deep thinkers
- StockTalk: Thorough analysis of business models of companies (without any recommendations)
- Behaviouronomics: Deep analysis of human behaviour and how it impacts investment decision making
- BookWorm: Reviews of the best books on Value Investing and related subjects
- Free Course – Financial Statement Analysis for Smart People (otherwise priced at Rs 5,900)
- Archives: Instant access to our huge archive from the past three years